This post contains personal recommendations and therefore advertising.
Photographer Laura Hoffmann - www.junala.de
I am happy that you have found your way to my profile. First, let me introduce myself to you: My name is Judith and in 2014 I moved to Berlin for love. I studied cultural studies and now live in Wilmersdorf with my husband. A life without tasty food and fine music would make me unhappy at some point. Alongside my work as a wedding speaker, I am working on my PhD in cultural studies.
A wedding can be everything the celebrants want! Whether traditional or untraditional, romantic or relaxed, with two or two hundred guests: everything is possible and I am up for whatever you want. In the end only one thing counts: You!
In my field, a common question being asked is: How did something become what it is today? When you, as a couple, sit in front of me, I ask the same question: How did you become who and how you are today? It is important to me as a wedding speaker to capture your uniqueness and the individual facets of your love and to translate this into your wedding speech. This makes your wedding day, the day you choose each other, uniquely your own.
5 FaCts about Judith
- Born in Mönchengladbach, she has been a trained personality coach since 2017. This emotional work with people has greatly influenced her view on relationships between people and how each
individual "relates" to themselves.
- Judith is a lover of Neapolitan pizza (and will gladly provide you with tips for the best ones in Berlin).
- Her second subject in her Bachelor's degree was Gender Studies. She consideres herself a fighter for justice and is involved with the LGBTQIA+ community.
- She loves dogs and originally joined Instagram to watch dog videos.
- Judith also works as a voice-actress. Maybe you have heard her on Netflix ;)
Extra fun fact:
- The longest lasting love of her life so far are The Beatles.
„And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.“
M.A. Cultural Studies; B.A. Cultural & Gender Studies
I am your contact for all questions about the wedding ceremonies in the Berlin area.